|Job Description :
Opening for Technology Engineer , Chemical Industry , Bharuch
Company : A leading name into manufacturing of Chemicals, API's etc, having multiple plants across Western India.
Designation : Technology Engineer
Location : Bharuch
Job Requirements :
B. E. Chemical qualified with 2 or 2+ years of experience of project. Prior project experience from concept to commissioning.
Purpose Statement :
Responsible in conducting basic engineering and assisting in detailed engineering. Commissioning assistance and help in designing new facilities or revamping existing facilities. Assist management in taking decision by preparing CAPEX. Evaluation of technologies for upcoming projects, provide technical clearance of equipment to purchase. Conduct feasibility studies of different design options.
Job Roles :
- Able to create PFDs, P&IDs, MSD, & Plant layouts for new projects
- Able to generate Mass Balance, Energy Balance for new projects
- Complete basic engineering as per BEP guidelines
- Able to calculate and arrive at CAPEX figures after Basic Engineering
- Quality of BEP and project should be ensured as per guidelines
- Able to conduct Risk Management studies like HAZOP, HIRA, for new projects in coordination with Risk Management Leader
- Help project team in performing detailed engineering
- Enquiry floating of equipments and technical clearance of equipments
- Help operation team in commissioning the project.
- Assist for technical clarification of operations persons for completed projects
- Initial benchmarks of process will be defined by Technology team so as to achieve the parameters considered while designing.
- Create documents as per BEP guidelines and store them as per PI guidelines.
- Create handover documents and do a smooth handover of project documents to project team
- Maintain documents as per PI, so as to face quality audits. Cross functional audits to ensure quality of BEP.
- Conduct pre-startup safety review, before plant startup
- Ensure Behavior Based Safety practices while project execution is in progress.
- Interaction with R&D department for discussion on TTD and TTD demonstration if required.
- Design and Interact Pilot plant trials and observe, Infer results of pilot trials
Interested candidates can APPLY or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mention Job ID if sending resume directly to email@example.com